*****This is a refrigerated item. Please Select 2nd day Air or next air day during checkout*****
The ASI Sickle Cell Test is a convenient and specific kit intended to be used as an aid in the qualitative detection of hemoglobin S (Hb-S) in anticoagulated whole blood. The test does not distinguish between sickle cell disease (HbS/S) and sickle cell trait (HbS/A). This test is not recommended for use on newborns under 3 months of age. Kit does not include controls.
- Accurate, easy and economical
- Detects both homozygous (S/S) and heterozygous (A/S) -sickle cell
- Contains urea reagent for test confirmation
- Turbidity line test based upon modified Nalbandian procedure
- Room temperature storage
- Longest shelf life – up to 18 Months
- Proudly made in USA
Sensitivity & Specificity
- Sensitivity: >99%
- Specificity: >99%
- CPT Code 85660
These materials are intended to be acquired, possessed and used only by health professionals
There are no reviews yet.