*****This is a refrigerated item. Please Select 2nd day Air or next air day during checkout*****
The ASI Color Mono II Test is a convenient and specific agglutination test for the qualitative and semiquantitative detection of heterophil antibodies in human serum or plasma associated with infectious mononucleosis (IM). No initial dilution of patient sample is required for this test.
- Easy to read results in 2 minutes
- Color enhanced agglutination test
- Qualitative and semiquantitative procedures
- All testing materials needed to perform the test included in each kit
- Can be used with serum or plasma
- Color-coded reactive and nonreactive controls with dropper tip vials included in the kit.
- Storage requirement: 2-8ºC
- Longest shelf life – up to 24 Months
- Proudly made in USA
Sensitivity & Specificity
- Sensitivity 1:28 Davidsohn titer
- Specificity: >95%
- CPT Code 86308
These materials are intended to be acquired, possessed and used only by health professionals
There are no reviews yet.