*****This is a refrigerated item. Please Select 2nd day Air or next air day during checkout*****
The ASI VDRL Antigen test for syphilis is a specific qualitative and semi-quantitative nontreponemal flocculation test for the detection of reagin antibodies in human serum. The procedure is based on the VDRL antigen being combined at a correct ratio with buffered saline and then mixed with heat-inactivated serum.
Kits include two vials of VDRL antigen (2 x 5mL), two vials of VDRL buffered saline (2 x 60mL). The kit could perform as many as 5,900 tests but it is generally less due to facility testing workflow.
- Suitable for testing cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) specimens
- Meets CDC primary algorithm recommendation
- Easy to interpret
- Simple and economical to use
- Screw cap vials – No glass ampules
- Room temperature storage
- Longest shelf life – up to 60 months
- Results on CAP, AAB and API surveys
- Made in USA
Sensitivity & Specificity
- Sensitivity : >99%
- Specificity: >99%
- CPT Code 86592
These materials are intended to be acquired, possessed and used only by health professionals
There are no reviews yet.