The ASI Rubella (also known as German Measles) test is a convenient and specific rapid latex particle agglutination test for the Qualitative and Semiquantitative determination of rubella virus antibodies in serum. The kit can be used to test diluted or undiluted samples. The test aids in the diagnosis of recent or active rubella infection and in the determination of immune status.
- Excellent reproducibility and outstanding accuracy
- Qualitative and semiquantitative results
- 3 Levels of liquid, ready-to-use controls included
- Results in 8 minutes
- White latex agglutination test
- Correlation with gold standard – Hemagglutination Inhibition Test (HAI)
- Longest shelf life – up to 18 months
- Proudly made in USA
Sensitivity & Specificity
- Sensitivity 1-2 IU/ml (undiluted);10-20 IU/ml (diluted)
- Specificity: >99%
- CPT Code 86762
There are no reviews yet.